Monday, December 5, 2011

Final Club - Blank Entertainment








This would have been my favorite record in high school. It's loud, obnoxious, pretentious music made by 20-somethings that think that they are all grown up. It would have driven my parents crazy. It's different than mainstream radio music, but listenable enough to get your friends to like it. I would have owned everything that they ever put out and gone to every show, even if it meant sneaking out of the house or breaking curfew. These guys should really talk to Hot Topic about stocking their CDs.

4 comments:

  1. as a high-schooler i can honestly say this band sucks. the music is too fast and the band doesn't have enough dudes in it. Final Club, slow it down, give me some harmony vocals, add a mandolin, a banjo, a flute. anyway, i think HT only sells vinyl records, Dipshit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS A HIGH-SCOOLER I THINK THESE GUYS NEED TO SING ABOUT PONIES AT LEAST TWICE AS MUCH. I THINK THEY REFERENCE OR AT LEAST ALLUDE TO SMALL HORSES ONCE OR TWICE BUT THEY SHOULD BE MORE OPEN ABOUT IT. DIPSHIT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This would have been my favorite record in high school." -Glen Farris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone explain to me why Chris Pickering AKA "Chris P" AKA 30 year old wok man ends up in all of these bands but never actually starts one? School of punk, ha. Drop out already.

    ReplyDelete