Sunday, April 29, 2012

Summer of Glaciers - Small Spaces








I know I haven't posted in a while, and Summer of Glaciers is the reason. It it physically impossible to stay awake for the entirety of this album. I think the guys over at Gutterth could make a fortune selling this as a new age sleep aide. But since we're pretending it's music, I'll go ahead and translate these songs titles for you so you can better understand the material.

  1. Inches Mean Miles – these 3 minutes feel like an eternity
  2. To the Ground – where I threw the CD after I came out of my coma
  3. Elevators – that don't go anywhere
  4. Monologues – one guy pointlessly rambling on
  5. Removal – it just keeps growing, like cancer. Cut it off
  6. When We Part – I will hate you
  7. The Use of Mirrors (exclusive download-only track) – This piece of shit didn't make it on the album

No comments:

Post a Comment